IFS Informed Consultation Group
- Looking to improve your IFS competency?
- Yearning to connect with a community?
- Seeking support from an experienced IFS-informed consultant?
- Feeling stuck in some cases?
If you’ve answered yes to any of the above, my IFS-informed consultation groups could be for you! No long-term commitment will be required and drop ins will be welcome.
- All experience levels are welcome. Some knowledge of IFS will likely be helpful.
- Limited to 8 members per group
- Tuesdays, 2pm-3pm PDT, every other week (beginning 11/21/23)
- $50 per group member.
I am a LCSW with a telehealth private practice based out of Oakland, CA. I am an experienced IFS-informed therapist, consultant, clinical supervisor, and psychiatric social worker. In working with consultees, my process involves working with my own parts, and helping my consultees access Self energy and identify and befriend their own parts and the parts of their clients’ systems. My specialties include attachment trauma and gay men. You can learn more about me here.
To register or for more information, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.