IFS Informed Consultation for Therapists
Specializing in Gay/Queer Male Issues & Attachment Trauma
- Does therapy with a client feel stuck?
- Unclear on transference and/or countertransference issues that are impeding the work?
- Looking for compassionate, non-shaming support with a case?
- Do activated parts of you need some help being befriended?
- Interested in learning more about IFS and integrating it into your practice?
- Feeling stumped with cases involving gay/queer male issues or attachment trauma?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, I can help out. I offer attachment, trauma, and IFS informed consultation. My consultations are informed by my experiences as a gay male, a clinical supervisor, a trained IFS Informed therapist, a former emergency psychiatric clinic social worker, and a therapist to many clients healing from attachment trauma.
My IFS Training
- IFSCA Stepping Stones Training in 2021; 50+ hrs of live training
- Somatic IFS Retreat; 7 day experiential training with Somatic IFS founder Susan McConnell, January 2023
- Ongoing monthly advanced IFS consult group run by approved IFS consultant; from January 2022
- Ongoing weekly individual and group peer consultation with other IFS therapists